1) Collection and use of personal information
- Personal data is the only data that can be used to identify or contact specific people. We use the personal information we collect to help us develop, deliver, protect and improve communication between our products, services, content and customers.
2) Collection and use of non-personal data
- Non-personal data is the only data that cannot be used to identify a particular individual.
- We may collect, use, transmit and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. Personal and non-personal data can be combined for certain purposes; As long as the data remains aggregated, it is treated as personal data. In contrast, aggregate information, even though it is processed in a way that does not allow identification of people, is still treated as non-personal information.
- Here are some examples of non-personal information we collect from us and through the use of third party services:
- - When our software crashes, we collect and store incident reports to help us analyze the event and determine the cause of the problem.
- - Our software will regularly check our servers for any important updates or notifications; In this case, the IP address, device type, language, operating system, and date and time of the request are also recorded.
3) Access to personal data
- When we use our services or websites, we intend to provide you with the means to view, modify and delete your personal data.
- We attempt in good faith to grant you access to your data so that you can request that it be corrected or deleted. We will process these requests in a timely manner unless we are required by law to retain information or do so for legitimate business purposes. We can also refuse requests if they are extremely impractical, overlap in an unreasonable way, require disproportionate technical work, involve privacy risks to others, or are not legally required to have access.
4) Personal data protection
- We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, modification, disclosure, or destruction of unauthorized data. These include an internal review of our data collection, storage and processing practices, as well as security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures, to prevent unauthorized access to our personal data storage systems. Every time we connect you to our services, we encrypt any information transmitted at an SSL level. However, data cannot be transmitted or stored in a way that is 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to us.
- In our VPN, our access to personal data will be limited to people who need to know about this data in order to use and maintain our services. These individuals are bound by non-disclosure agreements and may be subject to disciplinary action, including dismissal and prosecution, if they fail to comply with these obligations. Some parts of our website, such as our blogs or forums, may allow you to publish personal information, such as your name or email address. This information is open to the public and can be read, collected and processed by anyone. So be careful when using these features. Please note that some of our servers may be located outside the European Union.